Friday 4 March 2016

Talent Management and Recruitment Associate job at Accela Pte Ltd Singapore

Accela is a support services company. It is a collective of trusted professionals dedicated to providing start-up business founders with practical and much needed solutions in core areas of their business, including communications, creative, talent, finance and IT. 

Accela works with a variety of clients across all industries. 

We are searching for an energetic and self-starting Talent Management and Recruitment Associate who has the ability to support our team with recruitment, on-boarding and development efforts. We are seeking an exceptional individual who has a discerning eye for detail, and likes to be resourceful while interacting in a diverse and dynamic team. This individual will work directly with the CEO to assist with consulting services to our diverse group of clients. You will also work alongside Accela’s recruitment team to define job scope for positions we’re recruiting for as well as conducting research for roles. You will be instrumental in helping the Talent & Recruitment team deliver our services to our clients and partners.

  • Develop job descriptions and job postings
  • Work with Recruitment Manager to identify recruitment needs and set timelines for hiring
  • Administer recruiting plans
  • Share Talent Management best practices with our clients
  • Refine and execute systems and processes for key components of talent management
  • Coordinate and implement campus recruiting initiatives both in Singapore and overseas
  • Administrative duties and recordkeeping



from
http://www.startupjobs.asia/job/15270-talent-management-and-recruitment-associate-others-job-at-accela-pte-ltd-singapore

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete