Tuesday 5 January 2016

Interns for SushiVid job at SushiVid Malaysia

We are creating a Brand-YouTuber Marketplace where collaborations happen.

Check us out at www.sushivid.com

If you love routines, this is not the job for you. :) I'm looking for part timers and full timers. 

I love hiring interns because you guys are always so eager to learn. I have some interesting roles in my company that requires help. 

1. Social media engagements (updates on all social media platforms) 

2. Contacting clients and leads (arrange for meetings and appointments - no need to close sales)

3. Event management and launch parties (venue, attendance, participation, speaker arrangement)

If you know a thing or two about SEO and google analytics that will be awesome cause I'm learning that right now and it's confusing. If you are interested (you don't need to know now) in any of the above, please apply. 

As a fast-moving startup, we need a team of people that is flexible and is willing to learn. Having said that, the perks are amazing. For starts, I'm based out of Kelana Jaya and... you start at 10am :) 

The requirements are so simple, if there is anything above that you can relate to and you would like to do, hit me up for a chat! 

 



from
http://www.startupjobs.asia/job/13939-interns-for-sushivid-marketing-job-at-sushivid-malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment